Blink Corp Indonesia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q & A Toms Angels bersama director handsomeransome

2 posters

Go down

Q & A Toms Angels bersama director handsomeransome Empty Q & A Toms Angels bersama director handsomeransome

Post by antonde Mon 07 Dec 2009, 20:04

maap pake b planet.. g sempat translate..
Q & A Toms Angels bersama director handsomeransome Blinkumentaryinterview

ps. haven L ini adalah directornya vid plus 44 judlnya 155 ok

Toms Angels: How did you two get into the video business?

With a camera, a clever mouth and street cred that even Shaft would give the trail nod to!
In all seriousness though, its just about getting inspired, learning your craft, setting and persuing goals. Anyone can do it.

Toms Angels: What is your educational background?

Matt: Art school drop out studied sound and film in London.

Haven: A few high schools and a few colleges , one of which i studied film at and also lots of odd jobs that I never want to work again helped me learn.

Mostly these days we defer to google.

Toms Angels: Do you know how the documentary will be indexed as far as chapters, sections and segments?

Yes

Toms Angels: Was it easy to sell the idea to Mark, Tom and Travis?

We had approached them with an initial idea but it wasn’t until we showed them a visual pitch of our idea that everyone signed off on it and got excited by the prospect of this film.

Toms Angels: Was it just the two of you filming and what are some challenges you faced while recording?

Yes it was just the two of us who shot this film. Challenges would have to be Union run venues and the crazy mosh pits. We also had to send a camera we rigged on to on Travis’s kit for his solo back to the manufacturer. It got pounded to pieces, but the shots were epic.

Toms Angels: How far back does the Blinkumentary begin?

Since the Grammy announcement.

Toms Angels: Do you have any stories about crazy fans or fan encounters you had while filming?

One of the fans we met had the exact same tattoos as Travis on his chest, it was pretty amazing. We also bumped into a 65yr old Swedish Blink fan who was hammered drunk in an elevator in Vegas. He was awesome. A girl also asked Haven for the socks off his feet in LA. They hadn’t been washed in days!!

Toms Angels: Have you two ever toured like that before? What was it like?

Done some tours, but nothing on that scale before. It was like a fantasy world, the amount of energy the fans had at each show and as soon as Dumpweed began it was 90 minutes of insanity and the next day it would all start again! It was an awesome way to spend the summer.

Toms Angels: What were your favorite and least favorite aspects of going out on the road and touring?

Haven: my least favorite was using a shower in Pittsburgh in some random weird trailer outside the venue with no towels. When I came out there was this old woman smoking a cigarette with all the curtains closed waiting for me. It was weird, I got outta there quick! Favorite would have to be that of all the people that are at the venue, every single one is there for music, from the band to fans to the concessions all the way down. They are there because of a musical idea that a few guys had! They may be there for work or they may be there to watch, but either way music is providing them with a paycheck or the pure enjoyment of seeing their favorite band do their thing.

Toms Angels: Is the release of the documentary planned to coincide with the release of the next blink album?
TBD

Toms Angels: Are you filming blink during the recording process of their next album?

Yes we are!

Toms Angels: Could you break down the basic plot of the project?

Equal parts awesome and radness with a sprinkle of humour and goat cheese. Served on a frisbee of childrens’ dreams. Accompanied by a kickass piece of celluloid!

We explore the past, present and future of the band. Their reformation and summer tour. The new album and the individual lives of the band members.

Toms Angels: How much of the documentary is live concert footage compared to backstage and interviews?

Tough to say at the moment but there will be a lot of both. There will be enough for everyone, even Tiny Tim will get a bite!

sumber
Spoiler:
antonde
antonde
administrator
administrator

Male Jumlah posting : 2363
Lokasi : Indonesia raya tercinta
member blink yg disuka : travis barker
album yg disuka : take of your pants and jacket
Registration date : 12.08.08

https://blinkcorp.indonesianforum.net

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Q & A Toms Angels bersama director handsomeransome Empty Re: Q & A Toms Angels bersama director handsomeransome

Post by ardigress Thu 10 Dec 2009, 22:05

Toms Angels: Was it easy to sell the idea to Mark, Tom and Travis?

you're right brother..!!!
ardigress
ardigress
blink freak
blink freak

Jumlah posting : 1857
Registration date : 27.08.08

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas